Tel: +971 5093 82459

Europe or Asia or Middle East (Outcall)

In this scenario, you Fly Me Out to your favourite city in Europe or elsewhere in the world.

I only settle for the best, and so should you. I can’t wait to shower you with attention, while wowing you with my beauty, naughtiness and charisma.

I can provide you with a luxury itinerary to ensure an unforgettable trip or you can visit me in Dubai instead.

Each experience will be accustomed to your personal wishes and desire.

Package 1: Luffy Duffy Weekend ( 2 - day )

Let the days unfold as we get to know each other better , we ‘ll toast with a glass of champagne while we enjoy spectacular city views and our intimate moment.

Including : Sensual tantric massage with girlfriend experience.

20.000 Aed ; 5.000 € Or $

Package 2: Just Us Weekend Getaway ( 4 -day )

Romance, sensuality and desire come together in a 4 days that feels like summer. Just my way of discovering what your all about.

Including: Sensual tantric massage with girlfriend experience.

30.000 Aed ; 8.000 € Or $

Package 3: Passionate Vacation ( 6 -day )

Affectionate cuddling, holding hands , tender stroke after stroke. This is what sincere passion between two lovers looks and feels like.

Including: Sensual tantric massage with girlfriend experience.

40.000 Aed ; 10.000 € Or $

Package 4: Mesmerizing Vacation VIP ( 10 -day duration)

A tempting journey through touch and feel. I can be tender and loving , smooth as silk , sweet as honey.

Including: Sensual tantric massage with girlfriend experience.

50.000 Aed ; 13.000 € Or $

Fly Me to You

Extend your experience beyond the magic with me❤️

I require a 30% deposit for “ Fly Me To You” booking, as well as travel costs, for arrangements that have been confirmed.

Travel costs and expenses in connection to our date are not included and are to be compensated for separately.

I accept 30% deposit only to be sent to my bank account directly is the most easiest and effective (Please ask for the details ) and the other 70% to be handled on my arrival in a discreet .

Gloria Lily